Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can I really do this!!??

Ok.. So I have ALWAYS wanted to have a delicious vegetable and fruit garden but I live in DOWNTOWN Salt Lake City and only have THIS to work with! --------->
I really thought I would probably never have one while I lived here.

Obviously it also has no water system so I will be watering it by hand!
PLAN---> Build planter boxes!
WHY----> A. I want fresh veggies! B.Not much room. C. To save on water, time, money. D. I live in a big city.
Here I grow!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. You are good! I love this idea, maybe for next year for me! I am excited to see everything growing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're doing this!! I decided I wanted fresh tomatoes this year so I just used my wiskey barrels that I usually plant flowers in every year and I planted tomaotes instead and they're doing fantastic and Toby loves them! Of course I hardly get to eat any because as soon as they are red he picks them right off and eats them but hey, at least I know he's getting some cancer fighting goods in him!! Good job you little Urban woman you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sick of your tiny butt and healthy lifestyle.... JUST KIDDING!! LOVE YOU! Great Blog idea!!

    ReplyDelete